Saturday, September 11, 2010

Laylat al-Qudr

As-salamualaikum All,

Back in Bangladesh/India/Pakistan, we did observe Laylat al-Qudr on 26th night. But, according to authentic information, Laylat al-qudr is found in the last 10 nights in Ramadan. Praying on Laylat al-qudr is better than praying 1000 months which is 83 years of praying !!!

So, I hope you all can understand the importance Laylat-al-Qudr and try to do as much night prayers, reading quran , duas in the remaining nights in Ramadan this year insha-allah.



Finally, I wanted to share a very important dua that I leaned this year. Please recite it as much as you can at night times:

Aisha radhiya Allahu `anha, that she said: “O Messenger of Allah! What if I knew which night Lailatul-Qadr was, then what should I say in it?” He said.- “Say.- (Allahumma innaka ‘affuwwun tuhibbul ‘afwa fa’fu ‘annee.)

Meaning:
“O Allah You are The One Who pardons greatly, and loves to pardon, so pardon me.”. [at-Tirmithi and Ibn Majah with a Sahih Isnad]


JazakAllah Khair

No comments:

Post a Comment