Saturday, January 16, 2021

What I want to do ?

What is the goal of life ? As a Kid, My goal was to go to school and study. Then later the focus was to get a job and live in own place independent. Then getting married, raising kids etc. Alhamdulillah, Allah (SWT) has provided me and made my life easier. Sadly, we humans don't say enough thanks to our God and we can never give enough Thanks to the almighty. 

Our goal in life is to follow Islam, live the way Allah wants us to live and follow Quran and Sunnah. Personally, I have some goals that can be summarized in 3 bullet points:

1. Find time to learn/understand Quran and help kids/Family.

2. Take care of Parents as much as possible. It is a challenge for me as my parents live in a different country. Calling them regularly is something I can do now but I need to more Insha-Allah, but I don't know how yet.

3. There are lot of poor/needy people and it is our obligation to help them financially. I really want to do it but need to make it happen Insha-Allah.

May Allah make it easy to work on my Goals Insha-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment